God of War 3-Hour Demo Only Covered 5 Percent of Game

God of War is huge!

By Grayshadow, Posted 20 Mar 2018

God of War is about 1 month away and Sony is doing everything they can to entice fans about its upcoming release. From trailers to a brand new CG commercial showcasing Kratos' new personality. Some people have tried the game but according to veteran media member Geoff Keighley, the 2.5 hours he played was only 5% of the game.

God of War 4,NoobFeed,Santa Monica,Sony,

On Twitter, the host and creator of the Game Awards ceremony went hands-on with Santa Monica's creation noting the game's story, puzzles, and graphical looks were stellar. 

I was blown away by God of War. Played first 2.5 hours last week. It's a faithful yet deeply evolved version of the classic series across every dimension: Combat, story, puzzles and graphical prowess.

However, it would seem the portion Keighley played was only 5% of the game.

From what I was told we only played about 5% of the full game. If that's the case, this is going to be an epic on the scale of Horizon — and with tons of weapon and skill tree upgrades, I can't wait to see how the game opens up in the other 95%.

Santa Monica and Sony have been shy about revealing information on the game, for good reason. God of War marks the return of Kratos in this new sequel/reboot of the acclaimed franchise.

God of War launches on April 20, 2018, exclusively for the PlayStation 4.

Adam Siddiqui, NoobFeed
Twitter | YouTube | Facebook

comments powered by Disqus

Related News

  • God of War Sequel Delayed to 2022

    By Grayshadow, Posted Jun 03, 2021

    God of War is one of Sony's biggest properties and something fans have been looking forward to since its sequel was teased in 2020. Now the game has been delayed. T


General Information

God of War 4


Platform(s): PS4
Publisher(s): Sony
Developer(s): SIE Santa Monica Studio
Genres: Action-Adventure
Themes: Norse Mythology
Release Date: 2018-04-20

View All

Popular Articles